2014 New Version of the MPC Book Available
Note: you can download the Matlab examples directly from the book pdf.
- Not all examples are available, we will keep updating the list of available Matlab examples.
- You need to download the following files and add it to the Matlab path: required files.
- Examples work with the MPT Toolbox 3.0. Download here.
- If you want the example to save automatically the generated figure, create a subfolder named "figures".
- I removed my old slides from this webpage, new slides will be available soon.
- Send your corrections/comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
2014 MPC Courses slides will be posted below.
***Note that part of the material has been prepared by the group of Prof Morari at ETH (http://control.ee.ethz.ch/) and the group of Prof. Colin Jones at EPFL (http://people.epfl.ch/colin.jones)***